As parents, we put safety first. In designing the Salus Bijoux, we stepped outside the confines of existing standards to offer unprecedented security, safety and comfort for babies 9 – 25 lbs. The front design ensures that baby turns face-up from a face-forward position. The collar cradles the head when lifted by the strap or while floating. Mesh harness and short front enhance comfort sitting upright, lying down, or in a baby carrier.
- Easy to reach lifting strap
- Three-piece collar design with additional flotation on sides to cradle baby’s head in the center of collar for security and comfort
- Easy access into vest with the two shoulder adjustment buckles
- Short front for enhanced comfort while in the sitting position
- Adjustable mesh and webbing harness system for security, venting and comfort
- Dry-Lex Aerospacer® liner for breathability, temperature control, drainage and comfort for baby
- Mesh back allows the baby to lie comfortably on a blanket or baby carrier
SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN 9 – 25 LBS.
*The Bijoux is not an approved PFD simply because there is no approval for anyone under 20 lbs. Transport Canada and the Canadian Coast Guard recognize the Bijoux as an appropriate safety device for infants under 20 lbs.