The Cyprus is Werner's most advanced high-angle paddle, with our best paddling design and construction features. You’ll feel exceptionally light, buoyant strokes while the smooth back face gives a quiet entrance and exit from the water. The Cyprus is the smart choice for those playing or cruising with a high-angle style of paddling and wanting the conservative feel of a mid-sized blade.
- Ultimate performance brings together all of Werner's most advanced designs.
- Mid-sized blades are an ideal fit for the great majority of average size paddlers.
- The volume of the buoyant, full carbon, blades creates an exceedingly light feel for effortless and confident strokes.
- Dynel® edges protect the paddle from the rigorous environment paddlers often find themselves in. A roping material, dynel is impact and abrasion resistant.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- Smooth back face makes for cleaner entry and exit of your strokes and an elegant feel on the water.
- Optimized flex and strength. Choose the carbon straight shaft in Standard Diameter or Small Diameter.
- The Smart View Adjustable ferrule is the most simple, precise fitting on the market. The solid feel of a 1-piece paddle and nothing to snag your gear. (US Patent # 6881111 )
- Although the Ultimate performance paddles are far and away the best paddling, their unique design characteristics and materials do not make them the most impact resistant. Look to the Premium paddles for the highest impact resistance
Werner- Cyprus Full Carbon Straight Shaft (2 piece)
Shaft Option: Straight
Pieces: 2 Piece
Weight Grams: 670g.
Weight Ounces: 23.75oz.
Length Range: 200cm to 230cm in 5cm increments
Feather Angle: Smart-View Adjustable
Blade Surface Area: 691 cm2
Blade Length x Width: 48.5cm x 19.75cm
Performance Level: Ultimate
Blade Design: Carbon, Full-size blade, Dihedral, Asymmetrical Blade Shape, Dynel Edge, Ultimate - Carbon Dynel Reinforced
Blade Shape: High Angle
Shaft Features: Smart-View Adjustable Ferrule System, Carbon - Straight, Straight Shaft